Get inspired for better health
We want you to live your healthiest – so we offer resources to help support and motivate you.
Good news: your 2023 health plan includes another 1-year Peloton App Membership (valued at $155) or a 3-month waiver on a Peloton All-Access Membership – at no additional cost to you. That’s more time to make fitness part of your life, with live and on-demand classes like 5-minute meditations, 60-minute outdoor running, and more.
What does the Peloton App include?
- Access to thousands of fitness classes, from cardio to yoga, strength training to meditation
- Anytime, anywhere use on mobile or home devices – with no fitness equipment needed
- Training programs and challenges to spark motivation and track progress
How do I get started?
Visit myuhc.com® for more details on program eligibility and how to activate your benefit.
You can also find answers in our Resources section below.
Fitness at your fingertips
See how the Peloton Digital Membership can fit your life.
It’s like having your own personal health coach: Rally® shows you how to adjust your lifestyle and routine, set smart goals and track your progress, every day. You’ll get personalized recommendations designed to help you move more, eat better, and improve your health – and have fun doing it.
- An easy-to-use web and mobile app
- Goes beyond the physical to emotional, financial, social and community well-being
- Rewards progress with Rally Coins – to be used for sweepstakes, discounts, donations and more
Rally for your health
Watch all the ways Rally can put you on the road to better health.
Renew by UnitedHealthcare®
Renew helps inspire you to take charge of your health and wellness every day by providing a wide variety of useful resources and activities – all at no additional cost. You can easily explore all Renew has to offer from your member website.
- Brain games
- Health topic library
- Learning courses
- Interactive quizzes and tools
- Recipe library
- Renew Magazine
- Renew Positivity
Are you ready to Renew?
See what’s waiting for you.
Good health is its own incentive, but SimplyEngaged® gives you even more reasons to stick with your wellness plan. A health and wellness incentive program, it rewards you in Rally Coins – and sometimes cash – for completing Rally health actions.
What are Rally Coins?
They’re a virtual “currency,” earned by completing actions that can be exchanged for sweepstakes, discounts, donations and more – up to $200 each per employee and spouse yearly.
What do I have to do?
|Complete the action||Earn the rewards1|
|Health survey & video|
15-minute online survey to calculate your Rally Age
|$25 + Rally Coins|
Wellness coaching, Real Appeal® or Quit For Life®
|$100 + Rally Coins|
|Biometric health screening|
Gives your health numbers for cholesterol, blood pressure and more
|$75 + Rally Coins|
|24/7 Virtual Visit|
Talk with a doctor by phone or video about common health conditions
|$25 + Rally Coins|
Log in to the Rally Health mobile app or website at least 12 days per month to track your qualifying activities
|$20/mo. + Rally Coins|
For more on what each action entails, see the Resources.
Small changes may lead to long-term health results, so Real Appeal® drives the small behavior changes that may lead to lasting weight loss. Using an interactive internet show, videos and live online coaching, it gives you guidance, motivation and accountability that helps drive real change.
What it is
- A digital program offering up to a year of weight-loss support
- Based on research studies commissioned by the National Institutes of Health
- Designed for members who are obese, overweight or just ready to lose weight
What it offers
- A Success Kit to help you kickstart your weight loss and stay on track, including resources from workout DVDs to recipes and nutrition guides
- A personal Transformation Coach to help guide and motivate you through a customized weight-loss program – plus a personalized online dashboard to track progress
- 24/7 online support and mobile app to help you stay accountable to your goals, including goal trackers, online classes, expert health tips and more
See the appeal for yourself
See what real people have to say about the benefits of Real Appeal.
Annual physical and wellness visits
Good health starts with prevention, and preventive care should start early in the year, by scheduling your annual physical and wellness visits.
What’s the difference?
- A physical is a head-to-toe exam, blood sugar test and cholesterol test. It’s a good time to review your medications and/or health concerns.
- A wellness visit includes a blood pressure check, height and weight measurement and body mass index (BMI) test.
What’s the plan?
- Your plan covers services that promote good health and earlier disease detection3, including:
- Well Child
- Well Woman
- Adult Preventive exam
- Age-appropriate screenings
- You can ask your doctor to combine the visits into one convenient annual care appointment.3
- You and your doctor can work as a team to create a preventive care plan for the year.
For more tips on prevention, see the Resources
3x the motivation for better health
Watch how Rally, SimplyEngaged and Real Appeal work together to reward you.