Get inspired for better health
We want you to live your healthiest, happiest life—so we offer resources to help support and motivate you to be your best.
- Annual Wellness Visits
- Renew by UnitedHealthcare®
- Renew Active®
- UnitedHealthcare Hearing
Annual physical & wellness visits
Good health starts with prevention, and preventive care should start early in the year, by scheduling your annual physical and wellness visit.
What’s the difference?
- A physical is a head-to-toe exam, blood sugar test and cholesterol test. It’s a good time to review your medications and/or health concerns.
- A wellness visit includes a blood pressure check, height and weight measurement and body mass index (BMI) test.
What’s the plan?
- Your plan covers one physical exam and one wellness visit per calendar year.
- You can ask your doctor to combine the visits into one convenient annual care appointment.*
- You and your doctor can work as a team to create a preventive care plan for the year.
Renew by UnitedHealthcare®
Renew helps inspire you to take charge of your health and wellness every day by providing a wide variety of useful resources and activities—all at no additional cost. You can easily explore all Renew has to offer from your member website.
- Brain games
- Health topic library
- Learning courses
- Interactive quizzes and tools
- Recipe library
- Renew Magazine
- Renew Positivity
Are you ready to Renew?
See what’s waiting for you.
A chance to connect, make friends, stay active: it’s a fitness and lifestyle benefit included with your plan at no added cost.
- Memberships to thousands of fitness locations.3
- Group exercise classes designed for all abilities.4
- Fun activities outside the gym.4
- SilverSneakers On-Demand™ online workout videos, with tips on fitness and nutrition.
- SilverSneakers GO™ mobile app with workout programs, location finder and more.
- SilverSneakers LIVE virtual classes and workshops throughout the week.
86% of participants say SilverSneakers has improved their quality of life.5
Renew Active is the gold standard in Medicare fitness programs for body and mind. Available with UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Group Advantage plans—at no additional cost.
Fitness for body and mind
- A free gym membership.
- Access to our extensive, nationwide network of gyms and fitness locations. It’s one of the largest of all Medicare fitness programs, including premium gyms.
- A personalized fitness plan.
- An online brain health program from AARP® Staying Sharp.
- Online brain health assessment.
- Brain exercises, activities and more.
- Connect with other health-minded members.
- Social activities at local health and wellness classes and events.
- Fitbit® Community for Renew Active—no Fitbit device needed.
But wait, there’s more, with access to all of our Renew resources — Renew magazine, games, recipes, learning, videos, etc.—only for members.
You shouldn’t miss out because of hearing loss. We offer the hearing aid options, care, convenience and support to help you hear life to the fullest.
Save on name-brand and private-label hearing aidsHundreds of major-manufacturer devices—at savings of up to 80% off industry prices.1
Visit one of 5,500+ hearing providersThe largest nationwide network2 of credentialed hearing professionals, for testing, hearing aid evaluations and follow-up.
Order easily, in person or from homeFrom a UnitedHealthcare hearing provider—order in person or have them delivered to your home in 5-10 business days.
Access online tutorials, hearing health tips and moreIncluding our comparison guide to choosing a hearing aid.
You won’t believe your ears
Watch all we do to get you hearing life loud and clear.