Get inspired for better health
We want you to live your healthiest — so we offer resources to help support and motivate you.
It’s like having your own personal health coach: Rally shows you how to adjust your lifestyle and routine, set smart goals, and track your progress, every day. You’ll get personalized recommendations designed to help you move more, eat better and improve your health—and have fun doing it.
- An easy-to-use web and mobile app.
- Goes beyond the physical to emotional, financial, social and community well-being.
- Rewards progress with Rally Coins—to be used for sweepstakes, discounts, donations and more.
Rally for your health
Watch all the ways Rally can put you on the road to better health.
Good health is its own incentive, but SimplyEngaged gives you even more reasons to stick with your wellness plan. A health and wellness incentive program, it rewards you in Rally Coins—and sometimes cash—for completing Rally health actions and “Missions.”
What are Rally Coins?They’re a virtual “currency”—earned by completing actions—that can be exchanged for sweepstakes, discounts, donations and more.
For more on what each action entails, see the Resources.
|Complete the action||Earn the rewards1|
Health survey15-minute online survey to calculate your Rally Age.
|$25 + Rally Coins|
Biometric health screeningGives your health numbers for cholesterol, blood pressure and more.
|$75 + Rally Coins|
3 Rally Missions2Daily actions, based on your Rally Age, to help improve health.
|$50 + Rally Coins|
Wellness coaching program3Online learning and/or connection with a wellness coach.
|$75 + Rally Coins|
Gym check-inCheck-ins on the Rally app from a fitness center at least 12x/month.
|$20/mo. + Rally Coins|
Small changes may lead to long term health results, so Real Appeal drives the small behavior changes that may lead to lasting weight loss. Using an interactive internet show, videos and live online coaching, it gives you guidance, motivation and accountability that helps drive real change.
What it is
- A digital program offering up to a year of weight-loss support.
- Based on research studies commissioned by the National Institutes of Health.
- Designed for members who are obese, overweight or just ready to lose weight.
What it offers
- A Success Kit to help you kickstart your weight loss and stay on track, including resources from workout DVDs to recipes and nutrition guides.
- A personal Transformation Coach to help guide and motivate you through a customized weight-loss program—plus a personalized online dashboard to track progress.
- 24/7 online support and mobile app to help you stay accountable to your goals, including goal trackers, online classes, expert health tips and more.
See the appeal for yourself
See what real people have to say about the benefits of Real Appeal.
Annual physical & wellness visits
Good health starts with prevention, and preventive care should start early in the year, by scheduling your annual physical and wellness visit.
What’s the difference?
- A physical is a head-to-toe exam, blood sugar test and cholesterol test. It’s a good time to review your medications and/or health concerns.
- A wellness visit includes a blood pressure check, height and weight measurement and body mass index (BMI) test.
What’s the plan?
- Your plan covers one physical exam and one wellness visit per calendar year.
- You can ask your doctor to combine the visits into one convenient annual care appointment.*
- You and your doctor can work as a team to create a preventive care plan for the year.