Get inspired for better health
We want you to live your healthiest — so we offer resources to help support and motivate you.
Now your UnitedHealthcare plan offers a new way to earn up to $300 — at no additional cost to you. UnitedHealthcare Rewards lets you earn rewards for a variety of actions – many of which you may already be doing – and spend those rewards in a variety of ways. There are two ways to earn:
Reach daily goals
- Track 5,000 steps or 15 minutes of activity daily
- Double your daily steps or activity and earn even more
- Track 14 nights of sleep
Complete one-time activities
- Go paperless
- Get a biometric screening
- Take a health survey
- Connect a tracker
- Plus more activities to be added through the year
- For more on how to get started with UHC Rewards, visit the Resources.
Being healthy shouldn’t be a grind. With OnePass, we’ve set out to make it fun, with activities from strength training and swimming to yoga and spin classes — not to mention grocery delivery that brings nutritious food right to your door.
- A wide variety of in-person fitness classes to challenge you – regardless of your fitness level now
- Digital apps that make fitness as convenient as turning on your device
- Grocery and personal essentials delivered right to your home — at no extra cost with an in-person membership
Tiered memberships to fit your lifestyle
Getting started is simple
- Go to myuhc.com > Health & Wellness > My Health & Wellness
- Go to the One Pass tab to find nearby fitness locations
- Choose a membership tier, check out, and you’ll be assigned your OnePass member code
- Have your code with you when you visit any participating location, and the staff will set you up for all future visits
Small changes may lead to long term health results, so Real Appeal drives the small behavior changes that may lead to lasting weight loss. Using an interactive internet show, videos and live online coaching, it gives you guidance, motivation and accountability that helps drive real change.
What it is
- An online program offering up to a year of weight-management support.
- Based on research studies commissioned by the National Institutes of Health.
- Designed for members who are obese, overweight or just ready to lose weight.
- Available at no extra cost as part of your UnitedHealthcare benefits
What it offers
- A Success Kit delivered right to your door – after your first live group session – to help you make the most of tools like weight and food scales, a portion plate and more
- Small steps toward healthier habits like setting achievable nutrition, exercise and weight goals, and tracking your progress on a daily dashboard
- Support and community along the way, including personalized messages, online, coach-led group sessions, and a caring community of members
See the appeal for yourself
See what real people have to say about the benefits of Real Appeal.
Annual physical & wellness visits
Good health starts with prevention, and preventive care should start early in the year, by scheduling your annual physical and wellness visit.
What’s the difference?
- A physical is a head-to-toe exam, blood sugar test and cholesterol test. It’s a good time to review your medications and/or health concerns.
- A wellness visit includes a blood pressure check, height and weight measurement and body mass index (BMI) test.
What’s the plan?
- Your plan covers one physical exam and one wellness visit per calendar year.
- You can ask your doctor to combine the visits into one convenient annual care appointment.*
- You and your doctor can work as a team to create a preventive care plan for the year.