What you’re getting
Your UnitedHealthcare SignatureValue® Alliance HMO plan is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plan, meaning you may save money when you choose care from network providers, as long as the type of care is covered in your benefits.
Preventive care, no additional cost.Along with annual wellness coverage, you’ll get a range of tools and resources to help keep you active and informed about your health.
Pharmacy benefits through OptumRx®.You can order up to a 3-month supply of the medications you take regularly and have them delivered right to your home.
Good to Know Because your PCP is the provider most familiar with your health needs, you’ll need a referral from them to see a specialist or get certain services.
Where to find providers
Your SignatureValue Alliance HMO plan chose these network medical groups based on their technology and consistency of quality care, designed to help keep you and your family healthier—which may help reduce your health care costs.
Note: Optum (formerly HealthCare Partners)
Support above and beyond
You’ll get the information and advocacy to help you get the most of your health and wellness benefits:
- 24/7 NurseLine lets you chat with a registered nurse anytime, day or night, for answers or guidance.
- If you have a device—computer, tablet or smartphone*—you can see a doctor or behavioral health specialist through Virtual Visits.
- Rally® helps make it fun to take action for better health—physical, mental and emotional—and may just earn you rewards.
- When you complete steps toward your health goals in Rally, SimplyEngaged® rewards your progress.
- Real Appeal® is a digital program that helps guide, support and inspire you on your path to healthy weight loss.
Getting the most from your plan website
Our secure member website, myuhc.com, is your personalized health plan hub, letting you search for care or see your plan information at a glance—on a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Easy provider search
- Current claim information
- Benefit information and plan materials
- How to replace or print a lost health plan ID card
- Wellness tools
- Your Explanation of Benefits