Get inspired for better health
We want you to live your healthiest – so we offer resources to help support and motivate you.
It’s like having your own personal health coach: Rally shows you how to adjust your lifestyle and routine, set smart goals, and track your progress, every day. You’ll get personalized recommendations designed to help you move more, eat better, and improve your health – and have fun doing it.
- An easy-to-use web and mobile app
- Goes beyond the physical to emotional, financial, social and community well-being
- Rewards progress with Rally Coins – to be used for sweepstakes, discounts, donations and more
Rally for your health
Getting started is easy: Just take the quick Health Survey to get your Health Score (a measure of how healthy you are overall). Rally will then recommend “Missions” for you – activities designed to improve your diet, fitness and mood. You can start slow, and level up when you’re ready.
- Get your Health Score by answering a few easy questions
- Build better habits based on your personalized recommendations and health goals
- Win great stuff by earning Rally Coins that you can use for rewards
- Connect with a community, other Rally members you can compete with in online challenges – counting your steps on virtual courses
- Track your progress by syncing your activity-tracking device as you complete challenges
Reap your rewards at the Rally MarketplaceSM
Those Rally Coins you earned for completing missions? You can swap them for discounts on popular name-brand items.
- Redeem your coins
- Get personalized recommendations for items you might like, or browse the entire catalog
- Swap your coins for savings on consumer brands in:
Healthier habits mean a healthier lifestyle – in fact, research shows that losing just 5% of your body weight can help reduce the risk of Type 2 diabetes and heart disease.1 That’s why this online weight-loss program, Real Appeal, helps you take small steps toward healthier habits. Rooted in clinical research and designed to help you achieve lasting results, Real Appeal is proven to help members lose weight – at no additional cost.
What it is
- A digital program offering up to a year of weight-loss support
- Based on research studies commissioned by the National Institutes of Health
- Designed for members who are obese, overweight or just ready to lose weight
What it offers
- A Success Kit to help you kickstart your weight loss and stay on track, including tools and resources like weight and food scales, food guides and more
- A personal Transformation Coach to help guide and motivate you through a customized weight-loss program – including online group sessions on nutrition, exercise and how to break through barriers – plus a personalized online dashboard to track progress
- 24/7 access to digital tools – like online food and activity trackers – to help you monitor your progress
See the appeal for yourself
See what real people have to say about the benefits of Real Appeal.
Good health starts with prevention, and preventive care should start early in the year, by scheduling your annual checkup.
Getting recommended preventive care helps you check in with your health – and helps paint the most accurate picture of your health overall. In other words, regular preventive care helps you find the small things before they become big things.
Whichever plan you choose, it covers preventive care for $0 out of pocket when you see a network doctor. If you need diagnostic care, by contrast, you may have to pay, depending on your coverage.
Don’t forget preventive screenings
Screening recommendations for adults
|Years of age|
|Annual physical||Every year|
|Blood pressure screening||At each annual physical|
|Breast cancer screening |
|Every 1 to 2 years starting at age 40 or as recommended by your doctor|
|Cervical cancer screening, including Pap smear||Every 3 years for ages 21-65|
|Cholesterol screening||Every year|
|Colorectal screening||Ask your doctor about screening methods and intervals|
|Diabetes screening||Every year|